- Organization of work time in the Morning 10 am to 6.30 pm.
- RTGS and NEFT services are available to customers.
RTGS- Real Time Gross Settlement- This is a system where the processing of fund transfer instructions takes place at the time they are received (real time). Also the settlement of fund transfer instructions occurs individually on an instruction by instruction basis (gross settlement). RTGS is the fastest possible interbank money transfer facility available through secure banking channels in India.
NEFT- National Electronic Fund Transfer- This system of fund transfer operates on a Deferred Net Settlement basis. Fund transfer transactions are settled in batches as opposed to the continuous, individual settlement in RTGS. Presently, NEFT operates in hourly batches from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on week days and 9 am to 1 pm on Saturdays.
- Through SMS, we provide your account details on your mobile immediately after
- Demand Draft (for all Banks) Facility is available.
- Cheque clearing
- Pigmy Deposit ( Small Saving Deposit Scheme)
- Special Savings Scheme
- Monthly Deposit Scheme (MIS)
- Chintamuktti Deposit Scheme
- Lakshadish Deposit Scheme
- Recurring Deposit
- Dam Duppat Yojana
- Loan Services